Monday, March 22, 2010

Trust

I have never updated 2 posts in one day. But i have too much on my mind for me to keep it in. I'm sorry but I cannot go into details with this one because it might just jeopardize my friendship. But all I can say is that Trust is very important. Watch what you tell people and WHO you tell..Simple.

Definition of Trust- From Dictionary.com
1.
reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.
2.
confident expectation of something; hope.
3.

a person on whom or thing on which one relies: God is my trust. 
4.

the condition of one to whom something has been entrusted.
5.
the obligation or responsibility imposed on a person in whom confidence or authority is placed: a position of trust.
6.
something committed or entrusted to one's care for use or safekeeping, as an office, duty, or the like; responsibility; charge.
7.

to rely upon or place confidence in someone or something (usually fol. by in or to): to trust in another's honesty; trusting to luck.
8.
to have confidence; hope: Things work out if one only trusts.
9.


to have trust or confidence in; rely or depend on.
10.
to believe.
11.
trust to, to rely on; trust: Never trust to luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
From The Minds of 2419 - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger