Monday, March 22, 2010

Some Women Be Bitches

So this past weekend was very eventful for so many reasons. Basically there were a lot of 'out of towners' in Atlanta for spring break and what not and a couple of my friends and I had some events set aside for all of us to partake in. Thursday was a calm night in with my cousin, Friday we all went out to Icon Lounge, I had fun although it could have been better! I got to see some folks I haven't seen since....well December tbh (i love Lagos). But Saturday was out of control.
...And now the story begins...
Imagine 5 people, 3 guys and 2 girls. Out of the 5 two are in a relationship. We all went to a bar downtown Atlanta to pre-game before our 'Crazy night ahead' or so we thought. Guy A = Will, Guy B = Brian, Guy C = Chris, Girl A = Me and Girl B = Leah. So like I said Leah and Will are in a relationship. As we are all walking towards the entrance of the Bar, Will tells Brian to look at some chick and encourages him to go and talk to her (Boys will be Boys). Leah gets EXTREMELY mad because in her mind that means Will was checking this mystery babe out and therefore she went mad...Literally. She caused a scene outside and a cop said if we didn't leave she's charge them with Domestic Violence. IT WASN'T EVEN THAT SERIOUS!!!
So we left the bar and made our to the Club. While in line Will decides to talk to Leah once again because she is standing behind everyone sulking. And YES as you can imagine that did not work out well at all. Leah was shouting and raising her voice complaining about how Will has done this before and even if he apologizes he's still going to continue, and she also went on to say some other stuff that I will not mention.
From my past experiences with guys and just knowing how some men think period, BOYS WILL BE BOYS! There is no stopping them from looking at another woman. It's in their DNA. Shit I'm sure half of our Father still do it. The only way it would be a major problem for me was if my Boyfriend then decided to take it upon himself and start talking to the babe due to the interest he had in her. If he's just looking then FINE. Honestly I would look too. Girls are beautiful =D. Plus I know myself, I'm pretty, I love my life, Love my skin color, Love ME period. I definitely will NOT start attacking my man in public because his eyes wondered for less than 5seconds. As long as he's coming home to me and is remaining faithful then I AM FINE!
Ladies...Be comfortable with yourselves and remember that you are in a relationship because your boyfriend chose to be with YOU and no other girl. At the end of the day, You just have to trust him. That's what a lot of relationships are based on anyways.
*deeeeeeep sigh*
~Side Note~ this really pissed me OFF. I felt really bad for Will. Poor baby. I just hope he doesn't become bitter.
Smooches n Licks
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. PREACH IT! If this isn't the truth I don't know what is!!!! It all boils down to insecurities and having lack self confidence or self esteem!

    ReplyDelete

 
From The Minds of 2419 - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger